jueves, 17 de octubre de 2013

What do you look like?




Physical description: What do you look like?
Age
I’m… young middle-aged old
elderly
in my thirties/forties…
General aspect/
beauty
I’m…
beautiful(F)
handsome(M)
ugly
pretty(female/child)
attractive
good-looking(M/F)
gorgeous
cute
Height
I’m tall             




  medium height                         





short


Build
I’m… thin   slim   average build   fat
Thin
Fat
thin
fit
slim
skinny
underweight
muscular
well-built
fat
plump (rechoncho)
chubby
(regordete)
overweight
obese
Skin complexion
I have dark skin fair skin pale skin olive skin rosy skin
I’m… suntanned
Face

My face is
oval

round

square

long

thin

wrinkled

covered with:
moles(lunar)
pimples(grano/espinilla)
freckles(pecas)


scars(cicatrices)
dimples (hoyuelos)
I’ve got/I haven’t got…
a beard

a moustache


I wear
I don’t wear…
glasses






Eyes
Size
I’ve got… big small
almond shaped
I’m cross eyed (bizco)

Colour
brown blue green
Eyelashes
long short
Eyebrows
thin thick bushy (poblado)
Hair
Length
short


shoulder-length



long


spiky

I’m bald(with no hair)





with long/short sideboards(patillas)

with a central/left/right parting(raya)

with a long/short/irregular fringe



Texture
curly wavy straight










with dreadlocks(rizos-rastafari)
I put my hair up




I let my hair down
I wear my hair in a bun (moño)
I wear my hair in a ponytail 







I wear my hair in plaits (trenzas)

Type
dry oily scurfy/with scurf (caspa)
Colour
brown black red

blond/e




fair



grey white dark









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario